Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Last Stretch

I can’t believe it’s already the final week of our internships! I hope everyone had a great week. I started mine off with good ole’ wisdom teeth extraction. The procedure went well, and I took pain meds for the first time ever.

Besides that, I worked on more SEO research and website details, mainly sending last-minute feedback before receiving the WordPress website manual. With access as the site’s administrator, I have the ability to edit and add to the site as need be. The manual looks easy to operate, so it should not be difficult to fix grammar mistakes, include an updated newsfeed, and manage user login/registration and customer testimonials in the future.

This week I also spent time polishing up my PowerPoint presentation for this project. I've linked the PDF version of the PowerPoint for you all to view. I, along with all of my fellow Senior Research Project participants, will be presenting our findings on May 7, and I'm very excited to share my experiences and hear from my classmates. 

I am happy to say I will be posting again in a couple of weeks in a concluding entry to this blog.

Until then, I wish all of my classmates luck on committing to schools and hope that the finalizations of the Senior Research Projects go well for everyone.

Mia Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment